Friday, February 15, 2008

All Clean

My car was realllllllly, realllllllly dirty. There was so much salt/slush residue on all of the windows that it was hard to even see. And it looked so, so bad. So, even though it's supposed to rain this weekend, I just had to get the car washed.

I headed to CleanTown this morning, and the attendant told me that my car wash was FREE!!
I didn't even realize it, because I wasn't keeping track, but they give you a free wash for your birthday, and while that was a while ago, I never used it!

It was great! The car is sparkling clean; all the gunk is washed away, and all I had to say was... "Basic Wash, please." And it was FREE.


"...and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life." Rev. 22:17b

2 comments:

melodie said...

Wow! You are on a blogging roll! I couldn't believe how many you had posted in the last few days! But I always love to read what is on your mind!!! :)

Leah said...

Oh Cleantown, how I miss thee! I've been searching for anything close to comparable in Detroit, but have been coming up empty. I wear my sweatshirt and think of the happy times we had. :-) Maybe I'll give them a call and see how they're doing? I still have to think that trading a carwash for a husband was still an uptrade.