Monday, September 24, 2007

Matters of the Heart

WOW! It's been such a long time since I've 'blogged'. Time flies when you're having fun, ... or swamped with work (which is a good thing). I purpose to get back into my blogging on a more regular basis.

But the primary purpose of this blog is to give an update on the health of my mother-in-law, for those of you who know her, and have been asking about her. She had a heart attack over the past weekend, and had angioplasty/stint placement this morning to correct the problem.


She had a blockage in one of her arteries, but that has been successfully cleared and her prognosis is very good. Bruce and I actually got to see the video footage of the procedure showing the inside her heart, and it truly was amazing. Having seen that, I am encouraged that the problem is fixed, and that, indeed, God had His hand upon her to sustain her until the physicians could do their thing. AND that He still has a good purpose to keep her with us, and to keep her thriving. I have no doubt that she'll be back to her vivacious-self very soon.


Thanks, too for prayers on her behalf!!


More to come later.




No comments: